Sunday, August 1, 2010

Trip to Seed Lake with Fondren & Melissa & Friends!







Mitchell and I had a great weekend with his dad and Melissa! We got to spend time with them on Seed Lake at Scott and Betsy's beautiful house with Kevin and Pam too! It was dog central station with everyone's pups. A little crazy, but definitely fun. Although our ride forgot to pick Mitchell and I up at the boat ramp, we made it there ok :) Haha! The fisherman must have had a long night before!! We celebrated Scott's birthday, enjoyed a delicious meal, time on the boats, a great laughs and music.

This is my last week of work! Hard to believe that I started with Merial 5.5 years ago! Thursday is my last day! Monday is the start of vet school orientation week. Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Wow... I can't believe you have been there 5.5 years!! I can't wait for you to start this new chapter in your life... and a long but short road to your dream! We support you 100% and know you will do great! love you.

    ReplyDelete