Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lunch with my running buddies!!


Today I went to lunch with my great friends - "My Running Buddies" at Merial one last time. Tomorrow is my last day of work - well, for the next 4 years! It is hard to believe that I will not have to go back to the office after tomorrow. It is a little bittersweet because I've had the chance to work with some amazing coworkers and friends! I've learned a lot, grown a lot, and experienced more than I ever thought possible. But, after tomorrow, I get to pursue my dream of becoming a veterinarian! I couldn't have done this without my husband and best friend - Mitchell! He has been my biggest supporter over these last few months. I'm one lucky lady! And, our family has been extremely great too. I don't regret anything over the past several years because it has truly been a learning experience every step of the way. And, I look forward to the next four years...who knows what I'll learn, who I'll meet, and where we'll land after school is all done! Isn't that what life is all about? Trusting God and just walking with faith? I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment