Sunday, September 4, 2011

Playing Catch Up

We haven't updated the blog in quite some time! So, I'm not going to back track to get us up to speed, but I will say that we had a wonderful summer together! :) We enjoyed a River Trip to Florida with Mitchell's Dad and Melissa and sister and family. Then we headed North to Indiana to celebrate my 30th birthday with my siblings Andy, Amy, and Kyle. The Quads were together for our first time in awhile for the big birthday celebration :). Mitchell and I then took our first vacation by ourselves since our honeymoon 4.5 years ago! We rented a house on the gulf and just soaked up the sun, scalloped, and boated. It was wonderful! Can't wait to go again next year. I worked at Sugar Hill Animal Hospital - loving every minute of it. I got to see a lot and learn a lot. I also got to enjoy laying out on my days off :). Mitchell is still working at Brand Bank, fishing, and being the wonderful husband that he is!
I started back to school, 2nd year of vet school! Things are going A-ok! I miss my free time and I miss being with Mitchell, but I will say that I am one lucky lady! My husband is wonderful! He's so supportive, cooks for me, cleans for me, etc. And, listens to me during my 'crazy' moments.
We are growing in our relationship with God every day. God has really been speaking to us to be better witnesses to others...I am so thankful that we have listened. I'm so thankful for the many doors that have opened for us, the new friends that we have met, and the many surprises yet to come.
This year, we have lots to look forward to! Me finishing 2nd year and hence getting half way to the finish line in vet school :). My brother Andy getting married in October. Us watching our nieces & nephews grow to be such beautiful girls and boys. We welcoming Sarah and John's second child in January! A few of our good friends welcoming their first babies :) And, us possibly finishing the downstairs.
Most importantly, loving each other and loving life together. Along with Toby & Bug :)

God Bless,
Mitchell & Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment