Friday, April 15, 2011

It's been awhile!!

It's been a long time since I've written! :) I honestly can't try to even catch up on everything that has happened with Mitchell and I over the last couple months. I got to spend a fabulous few days with my family in Indiana! I spent time with my handsome new nephew Nolan, little Miles, and beautiful Reagan, and happy Emerson! It was wonderful. It's amazing how little babies/toddlers have their own personalities and characteristics. It was wonderful seeing my brothers and sisters and my parents! Gosh, I miss them! We are so excited because Mitchell and I are going to celebrate our (the Quads) 30th bday with everyone! How fun is that?! I think it's been too long since we've been together on our actual birthday! I'm almost done with my first year of vet school-Yay!!! It's been a wonderful experience!! Mitchell is the best husband ever!! We are looking forward to a relaxing weekend, vaation together, and time on the boat. :) I couldn't be happier!! God is great - truly Great!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment