Friday, September 24, 2010

Catch Up!

It's been a while since I've updated our blog!! Those of you who keep checking it - this is for you :). Life has been wonderful the past month, but very busy for Mitchell and I! I am in the middle of my first round of exams in vet school, so that means a lot of study time, little sleep time (I officially love coffee-haha), and little time for much else is going on right now for me! But, that's ok because Mitchell has been taking care of me, the dogs, the house, and everything else. I couldn't do this without him! He's become quite the 'chef' in the family and quite the house cleaner and grocery shopper. And, he's good with doing laundry too! :) Since most of my time is spent with school, I don't have too much to write about. We celebrated Mitchell's birthday at the beginning of the month! It was nice to get out with the family for an afternoon of putt putt and dinner. I'll post pictures very soon! Mitchell was in a fishing tournament a few weekends ago on Lake Lanier. The boat was recently updated with a brand new cd player, thanks to granddaddy! Our small group has officially started meeting again after a break over the summer. We are looking forward to that again!! Mitchell is doing great at work, as always. Life is good! We couldn't be happier! We honestly have all we need in life - there are so many people with far less. We are fortunate. Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you both. You for studying so hard and being so dedicated. And Mitchell for being such a supportive husband. I know it is not easy what either of you are doing. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete