Sunday, August 15, 2010

Parent's Visit to Georgia for White Coat Ceremony at UGA College of Veterinary Medicine









I have to say that I have the best parents and husband anyone could ask for! Mom and Dad flew from Indiana to join Mitchell and I at my white coat ceremony for vet school. How awesome is that?! They were here for only 2 days - short trip full of lots of love! :) We ate at Flying Biscuit in the city for brunch on Saturday - YUM. The biscuits are delicious! And, Mitchell and I got to take them to the lake on the boat for their first time. It was fantastic! It wasn't a sunny day, but it was relaxing. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner and drinks that evening. Today, we traveled to UGA for the white coat ceremony at the College of Veterinary Medicine. I'll post pictures next! My parents and Mitchell's support is just truly amazing - I'm so lucky! The next four years are going to be tough, but I'll make it because I have them backing me 100%. Anyways, we finished the weekend with eating yummy pizza and getting ready for school tomorrow! My parents are flying out tomorrow and I'm heading to school for my first day of classes! I'm ready to get started - I am a nerd, I know :). Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Katie, that is so awesome! The White Coat Ceremony must have been so exhilarating! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete